SwagBucks is a customer loyalty rewards program where you can earn rewards and Free Stuff by searching and shopping online, answering surveys, and more. What can you buy with Swag Bucks? Well, the possibilities are really endless. You can buy flowers, sports memorabilia, jewelry, Amazon Gift Cards, and kids toys, etc. Earning SwagBucks is pretty easy, below are a few pointers to help you earn and use your Swag Bucks:
- Use Swag Bucks to search the web and earn 10, 20, or 50 bucks. By using Swag Bucks instead of Google, you will win Swag Bucks randomly. If you can’t find what you are looking for on Swag Bucks, switch to Google or your regular search engine. You can also install the Swag Bucks toolbar to win Bucks every day.
- You can only purchase a limited amount of prizes with your Swag Bucks each month. It’s better to redeem your Swag Bucks, instead of hold them.
- Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks day, so you can earn more.
- Referring friends to Swag Bucks helps you earn Swag Bucks while your friends search the web. You can find your referral code when you log into your account and can be shared through your blog, Facebook, email, etc.
- Trade in your old video games, cell phones, and other electronics to earn Swag Bucks.
- Swag Bucks runs a daily poll of just one question. After answering the question, participants are selected at random to earn Swag Bucks.
- You can earn Swag Bucks by purchasing items through the Swag Bucks website affiliate links.
- Find the Swag Codes that are released daily. They are on the Swag Bucks network and can be anywhere at anytime. The Swag Bucks network consists of: Facebook fan page, Twitter, Flicker, affiliated partner sites, Swag Bucks’ Search & Win sites, Swag Bucks’ newsletter, and, of course, Swagbucks.com.