Savings Apps on your phone or tablet are an awesome way to save money at the register. Have you heard of the latest way of earning money, while buying the things that are already on your grocery list? Head on over and check out the Ibotta app for your smartphone. Pronounced “I-BOUGHT-A”. Get it Haha?
Prior to going shopping, pull up your Ibotta app, select the offers that you want to cash in on. These are more than likely items you were going to purchase anyway. Each offer has a different set of quick tasks to complete. Tasks include learning a fact about a certain product, taking a poll, sharing on Facebook, playing trivia, or watching a short video. Values for each task begin at $.25 and go up from there!
Once you reach $5 or more you can cash out directly into your Paypal account – how awesome is that?
Here are the steps you take:
- Open this blog post on your smart phone.
- Sign up for Ibotta
- Complete tasks for the items you plan on buying
- Go shopping at any of the qualifying stores near you.
- Take a photo of your receipt
- Get paid when your account balance reaches $5 or more
Want to save even more money? Stack your Ibotta savings with Manufacturer’s Coupons. You might even be able to get some it’s for little to no cost.
Check out some of the recent offers I’ve cashed in on.
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste – $2.99
- $1.25/1 iBotta savings
- $0.75/1 Colgate Optic White, 2/14/2013 SS Insert
- Final Price $0.99
Smucker’s Simply Fruit – $2.74
- $0.50/1 iBotta savings
- $0.50/1 Smucker’s Fruit Spread, watch video
- Final Price $1.74